Monday, September 7, 2009

News

Some grisly news. I don't know how much longer I will be able to keep up with my researches and the Blogs. I have been off colour for some time, and finally got to see a physician because I wasn't satisfied with the answers I was getting from my GP. Turns out I am suffering from Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma. Today, I have an appointment to be told the final diagnosis and prognosis and to plan chemotherapy treatment. I will let you know how things go.

In the meantime, I have discovered that George and Walter Brightwell (I presume father and son, rather than brothers) signed the third petition requesting that Brisbane be made a municipality.

Later in the day:
Friday 11th - insert Port-a-cath.
Monday 14th - admit to hospital for first doses of CHOP-14 chemotherapy. Need to be monitored because we already know that Prednisolone precipitates painful attacks of gout.

No comments:

Post a Comment